Where the word of truth is taught it bears fruit – people are changed; their priorities change, their world changes, and bit by bit their lives are remade in the image of God’s own Son.
The goal of the spiritual education programs that we offer through The Christian Healing House is to enable each individual to deepen their faith, to progress and to move forward step by step, and through this process create a solid spiritual foundation.
Why not come out and take part…we’d love to meet you!
Weekly Bible Studies
Some of the weekly programs that we offer through The Retreat House are:
- “Life & Scripture”:Tuesdays at 10:00 am
- “Journey Through the Bible” Bible Study:Wednesdays at 1:45 pm
- “Living the Word” Bible Study: Thursdays at 10:00 am
Special Church Services
Held in St Andrew Anglican Church, 125 Wellington St. W. (next door to The Retreat House)
- Spiritual Care Visitors Team:We have a compassionate group who are actively part of an interdenominational team from the local churches that visit Stevenson Memorial Hospital to minister to the needs of sick and vulnerable people.
• Lay Pastoral Visitors Team: Reaching out in love, in the name of Jesus Christ, our team uses the skills of communicating, of listening, of showing love and concern, of sharing laughter and tears, of understanding hurts and disappointments.
If you would like more information about The St. Andrew Retreat House Alliston or any of the above services and programs, please contact us at (705) 321-4408or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org